Datarithm develops highly specialized software and systems that help pharmacies:
- Streamline tasks
- Reduce stock
- Recover inventory dollars
- Improve customer service
We provide pharmacy with value driven inventory control software designed to optimize prescription drug inventories.
Founded in 2005 as RxNetServices we pioneered store-to-store inventory transfers. In 2011, RxNetServices was renamed Datarithm to better reflect our growing range of innovative services, including the automation of inventory forecasting and cycle counting.
- Our Forecasting Tool performs an in-depth analysis of historical transaction data, selects and deploys the “best-fit” lowest error algorithm to precisely forecast future demand and optimize reorder points and quantities.
- Our Balancing Tool reveals positions of overstocking and makes automated recommendations for “cold-to-hot” store-to-store transfers. Additionally, the system provides return alerts for both in-date and short-dated inventory.
- Our configurable Cycle Counting Tool assures precise on-hand counts and provides potential drug diversion flags.
By optimizing inventory through Datarithm, pharmacies of all sizes will:
- Centrally manage their prescription drug inventories with precision and consistency across their enterprise.
- Right-size inventories through the reduction of over-stocks and improve customer service levels through the reduction of out-of-stocks.
- With optimal inventories revealed through forecasting, transfer and return recommendations; speed the time to benefit by quickly converting inventory to cash.
- Manage their prescription drug inventories with precision and consistency across their enterprise.
- Reduce expense, improve profits, and raise liquidity.