PHARMACY INVENTORY SPECIALISTS
Targeted systems and software to optimize pharmacy operations.
Datarithm® began in 2005 as “RxNetServices”. At that point, we were a pioneer in pharmacy store-to-store inventory transfers. We became “Datarithm” in 2011 because we developed an expanding range of innovations and services such as inventory forecasting automation and analytical cycle counting.
- We created a Forecasting Tool that analyzes historical transaction data to select the lowest error algorithm which can predict future product demand for optimal reorder dates and quantities across all locations.
- The Balancing Tool we developed can automatically recommend store-to-store transfers to appropriately manage over/under stock situations and recover inventory dollars. Return losses can be reduced via alerts targeting in-date and short-dated inventory plus potential expirations.
- Exact on-hand inventories are presented to stores through Cycle Counting analysis. This allows management to assess on-going needs, potentially reallocate inventory, and improve customer service.
Datarithm® optimizes inventory for pharmacies of any size so that:
- Management can manage inventory centrally precisely and consistently across all locations.
- Inventory is correctly adjusted to reduce out-of-stock problems to improve customer service.
- Liquidity is enhanced through forecasting, transfer, and return recommendations which can help quickly convert inventory to cash.
- Prescription inventories are appropriately managed consistently and precisely in each location.
- Expenses are reduced and profits increase.
Datarithm® has built a configurable automated system that meshes seamlessly with major pharmacy management software.
- The complete product suite will address your needs today and in the future.
- Your current technology works more efficiently for you without needing to upgrade or alter your current configuration.
- Current management systems are optimized to control the most important resources – the prescription drug inventory at any location.
Our Awesome Team
In 2007, following a 25+ year career in Commercial Banking, Dave joined Datarithm as the EVP – Operations. In this role, Dave was responsible for pharmacy system interface partnerships, large-client business development, analytics, and report design, and was central to the development of system logic.
In 2014, Dave was appointed President and with deep knowledge across all aspects of the Datarithm platform, he continues his involvement in all aspects of operations, logic & analytics and training activities.
At Datarithm, Andrew is responsible for the design and development of Datarithm’s inventory optimization solution, as well as the maintenance and support of Datarithm’s Amazon Web Service (AWS)-hosted production environment. He also works with the various pharmacy management system vendors to build the necessary integration to support the introduction of new customers.
Andrew lives in Jamesville, NY with his wife and three children and enjoys spending his time cheering on the Syracuse Orange, tubing on Oneida Lake in the summer, snowboarding in the winter.
Jennifer resides in Clay, New York. She enjoys the outdoors and spending time with her dogs.
Matt lives in Cicero, NY and enjoys golf, football, hockey, bocce ball, gaming, and traveling.
Datarithm has been great for my business and cash flow. The recommended transfers helps burn dead items from stores that don’t use it to stores that do. It has truly engaged all of my employees in inventory control.
Reception to customer feedback and willingness to consistently and constantly improve their software will keep Datarithm thriving and vibrant for years to come. The 20-25% reduction in inventory overhead and ease of inventory management simply become the icing on the cake.
Comments are closed.